, ,

This project included supplying, installing, sanding, and finishing 4" red oak planks. This customer insisted on not having shoe molding, so we carefully undercut the base to slide the flooring under. She then chose a very dark stain, and we finished with 3 coats of Poloplaz Zenith.

, ,

This project was the refinishing of factory finished maple floors.  We sanded, stained ebony, and applied 3 coats of Glitsa Multi-Cote acid cure finish.

, , ,

This project consisted of refinishing of the existing hardwood floors and stairs in a stunning home in Barrington. We carefullly sanded around all of the marble and brass inlays in the floor, then stained it charcoal, and finished with 4 coats of Vermont Coatings PolyWhey finish.

, ,

This project was a challenge.  The existing floors had been covered by carpet for decades and was in very poor condition with stains and water damage.  We sanded to raw wood, stained it with Early American, and finished with Bona Traffic.

, ,

The project involved sanding a maple floor.  The existing floor was factory finished with aluminum oxide which poses some challenges for inexperienced flooring companys.  We have the knowlege and the experience to make the process painless for our customers. After carefully sanding, we finished with 3 coats of Poloplaz Zenith waterbased finish.  Note the powerful dust collectors in the 3rd picture that we use in our dustless sanding process.

, ,

This project included the removal of existing water damaged flooring, supplying and installing new 3 1/4" red oak, then sanding, staining, and finishing with Poloplaz Zenith waterbased finish.